Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is three years full time regular course, affiliated to C. C. S. University, Meerut. This course aims at transforming a student into a corporate personality. The curriculum of this course is the perfect blend of different functional areas such as Marketing, HR, Accounting, IT & Finance.
The duration of B.B.A. is 3 years consisting of six semesters. The admission will be governed by the rules prescribed by the State Government/University from time to time.
- 10+2 Pass from any discipline, from a recognized Board, with minimum 45% marks, can apply for this course.
- Admissions begin from May every year.
- Classes commence from August.
- A Candidate who has appeared in board exams and result is awaited is eligible to apply.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS), MeerutINTAKE
Regular. Full-time, 3 year, degree course
|BBA-101 - Fundamentals of Management||75||25||100|
|BBA-102 - Organizational Behavior||75||25||100|
|BBA-103 - Managerial Economics||75||25||100|
|BBA-104 - Accounting for Managers||75||25||100|
|BBA-105 - Business Law||75||25||100|
|BBA-106 - BusinessOrganization and Ethics||75||25||100|
|BBA-008 - Environmental Studies (Qualifying paper)||75||25||100|
|BBA-201:Quantitative Techniques for Business||75||25||100|
|BBA-203:Human Resource Management||75||25||100|
|BBA-204: Marketing Management||75||25||100|
|BBA-205 :Business Environment||75||25||100|
|BBA-206: Fundamentals of Computer||75||25||100|
|BBA-207:Assessments on Soft Skill Based on Presentations/ G.D/ Personality traits||75||25||100|
|BBA-302:Team Building & Leadership||75||25||100|
|BBA-303 Indian Economy||75||25||100|
|BBA-304:Customer Relationship Management||75||25||100|
|BBA-305:Management Information System||75||25||100|
|BBA-306:Income Tax Law & practice||75||25||100|
|BBA-403:Production& Operation Management||75||25||100|
|BBA-404:Sales& Distribution Management||75||25||100|
|BBA-406:Entrepreneurship& Small Business Mangement||75||25||100|
|BBA-407:Computer Oriented Practical &Viva-Voce||75||25||100|
|BBA-503:General Business Awareness||75||25||100|
|BBA-507:Summer Training Project Report based Viva- Voce||75||25||100|
|Note: Paper code BBA-501, BBA-502, BBA-503 and BBA-504 will be of multiple-choice objective type questions.|
|BBA-601:Strategic Management & Business Policy||75||25||100|
|BBA-603:Fundamentals of E Commerce||75||25||100|
|BBA-604:Economic and Industrial Law||75||25||100|
|BBA-605:Elective Paper M-3/ F-3||75||25||100|
|BBA-606:Elective Paper M-4/ F-4||75||25||100|
After completing the BBA course the students would be able to:
- Identify the different functional aspects of business world and recognize different opportunities of business.
- Demonstrate a global outlook with the ability to identify aspects of the global business and cross cultural understanding.
- Identify the problems and challenges and inculcate the capability to cope with the spontaneous changes.
- Analyze the importance of innovation and research, tackle the contemporary needs and accordingly grab the opportunities.
- Develop effective and oral communication especially in business applications, with the use of appropriate technology.
CAREERS FOR BBA GRADUATES
BBA Graduates get entry level jobs in several industry sectors as mentioned below:
- Retail business management
- Selling of banking and financial services
- Insurance sales
- Telecom store management
- Automobile sales
- Finance and accounts executive
- Sales and marketing executive
- Jobs in start-ups and MSMEs
- Jobs in E-commerce, Retail, Data Analytics, Aviation, Hospitality