Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three years full time regular course, affiliated to C. C. S. University, Meerut. Commerce refers to the entire system of an economy that facilitates an environment for business.
The syllabus of the program and its delivery is industry and practice oriented which enables the students in getting a more meaningful and relevant higher education. The combination of core skills will ensure you can adapt effectively to the ever-changing business environment and as a result be in high demand with employers.
- 10+2 Pass from any discipline, from a recognized Board, with minimum 45% marks, can apply for this course.
- Admissions begin from May every year.
- Classes commence from August.
- A Candidate who has appeared in board exams and result is awaited is eligible to apply.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS), MeerutINTAKE
Regular. Full-time, 3 year, degree course
VALUE ADDED SPECIALIZATIONS
Value Added Courses are spread across three years to make every student a better individual, a better professional.
|B.Com I Year||Self Analysis||Dressing & Etiquette||Leadership & Teamwork||Creativity & Innovation|
|B.Com I Year||Honesty & Work Ethic||E-mail & Social Media Etiquette||Presentation Skills||MS Office Suite|
|B.Com III Year||Preparation for Interview||Workplace Etiquette||Negotiation & Problem Solving||Networking skills|
After completing the B.Com course the students would be able to:
- Students will be able to demonstrate progressive learning of various tax issues and tax forms related to individuals.
- Students will learn relevant financial accounting career skills, applying both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business.
- Learners will gain thorough systematic and subject skills within various disciplines of commerce, business, accounting, economics, finance, auditing and marketing.
- Learners will be able to recognize features and roles of businessmen, entrepreneur, managers, consultant, which will help learners to possess knowledge and other soft skills and to react aptly when confronted with critical decision making.
- Learners will be able to prove proficiency with the ability to engage in competitive exams like CA, CS, ICWA and other courses.
- Learners can also acquire practical skills to work as tax consultant, audit assistant and other financial supporting services.
CAREERS FOR B.Com GRADUATES
B.Com Graduates get entry level jobs in several industry sectors as mentioned below:
- General management
- Strategic management
- Corporate management
- Financial services
- Personal financial services
- Economics and Law
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Retail Management